Apart from trying the awesome demos we’ve provided with the CocoonJS Launcher, we bet you’re eager to try your own games and experience the CocoonJS wonders. So what do you have to do to launch your own developments in the CocoonJS Launcher for iOS?.
It’s simple, just follow these steps:
- Connect your device to your computer.
- Open iTunes and select your device.
- On the right side select the Apps tab.
- In the apps listing, select the CocoonJS Launcher app and scroll down to the File Sharing area.
- Click on Apply to synchronize your device.
After you have followed the steps above, the files your have copied should be in the CocoonJS Launcher application storage area in the device. So now you are ready to launch them in the CocoonJS Launcher.
- Open the CocoonJS Launcher application in our device.
- Click on the Test button.
- In the file listing below the registration code form, you should see all the zip files you have copied to the device.
- Now just select the zip file you want to launch and voilá!
Hope you enjoy using the CocoonJS Launcher for iOS!