We have pushed another Cocoon update to the cloud with some bugfixes and new features, check them out.
- Added support for Cookies in Android XHR.
- window.location.href = URL to work.
- Made getAttribute to return null if the attribute is not found. Previously it returned an empty string.
- Improved XHR related error messages.
- Added postMessage support to window.
- Support for the anchor tag/element.
- Added “hasAttribute” and “classList” to every node.
- Added search to location.
- Added JSON support for XHR connections and fixed a bug that was passing “undefined” to user and password in XHR open commands (did break connections in Android with JQuery).
- Added minor modifications to make Canvas+ more JQuery and Construct2 (non CocoonJS export) friendly.
- Added srcElement to every event instance.
- Added DOMParser, querySelector and querySelectorAll.
- Added getElementsByClassName.
- Added secure text option for the text dialog
- Added XHR Dispose.
- Only allow input capture on canvas and image HTML Elements.
Canvas+ bug fixes
- Store vertexAttribPointerData in the WebGL defender. These fixes some conflicts with canvas2d and wangle renderer (specially on Pixi V3).