The latest version of our CocoonJS launcher and cloud compiler is now available in Google Play.
The launcher has many new exciting features and improvements including:
- WebGL support is now available! Publish your 3D games and apps to iOS and Android devices for the first time! Click to see our video for more info.
- Convenient 1-click Publishing to 5 App Stores — bundles generated for: Apple, Google Play, Amazon, Chrome Store, Pokki
- Improved Configuration Options for the Ludei Cloud Compiler
- Easily activate/deactivate specific features
- Configure Extensions using simple forms
- Updated Third Party SDKs — advertisements, social integration and in-app payments
- Improved Resources Management
- Homogenized process for loading assets and better local file loading process
- Images have a CocoonJS-only function called “dispose” that synchronously frees the video memory of the underlying texture so developers have the finest control over memory management
- Improved Audio Implementation that supports more HTML5 features
- Improved webview support allowing you to develop HTML5 web apps while still having all our extensions available to monetize and make your game or app successful
- And much more!!
We are still pending approval from the Apple App store, so check back daily for the iOS debut of CocoonJS 1.4!
More info in the CocoonJS 1.4 release notes.