Good news! The new version of CocoonJS is live! This time the version number is 2.0.1 and it comes with some very important bug fixes and improvements.
Improvements on Canvas+
- Canvas+ now correctly handles HTML5/Web export from Construct 2. Get more info here.
- Makes “text/plain;charset=UTF-8” the default content-type
- Allows XHR responses to be saved to disk a new cocoonSetOutputFile extension
- Page pageLoaded / pageFailed are correctly called now.
- Fixed Audio System deadlock when alcOpenDevice fails.
- Correct font-face CSS style handling in Canvas+. Font file download is now possible. Get more info here.
- … and more!
Improvements on WebView+
- Added check to avoid null pointer exceptions when destroying the webview
- Fixed viewport size problem which happened in some devices
- Fixed some missing resources bugs
- Added support for Cordova 3.3 and 3.4.
Check out the full changelog for the CocoonJS 2.0.1 release. Remember your feedback is valuable to us so we can find bugs and determine what other improvements need to be made. Enjoy CocoonJS 2.0.1! 😉