The new version 2.0.2 of CocoonJS is live! You can read the full changelog here but take a look to the highlights.
- Fixed the crash on Tegra-based Android devices like the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.
- Fixed texture corruption bug that affects Phaser based games using WebGL.
- Other improvements in audio, DOM node management, camera speed, computeStyle, etc.
- Updated the WebView+ to the latest stable Chromium version. Fixes some crashes, improves WebGL support, etc.
- Other stability bugs fixed.
- Fixed the support for Android 2.3.
- Settings are more homogeneous both on iOS and Android and are correctly stored between sessions.
- Improved URL handling. The final slash is no longer necessary for URLs to a folder (a more browser-like behaviour).
- The URL history button on Android shows all your URLs.
- Added a new native share functionality. CocoonJS.App.share() inside CocoonJS_App.js.
- The CocoonJS Extension repository now provides branches for previous CocoonJS versions.
- Fixed several bugs and updated the SDKs in the ad extension for MoPub and AdMob.
- Fixed bugs on social, notification and multiplayer extensions.