You know about CocoonJS, but are you familiar with all the extensions? You know you want a premium account, but do you know what a premium CocoonJS user account has to offer? THESE EXTENSIONS are what make a premium account so awesome!
The CocoonJS Extensions are:
1) Ads- You can manage native platform advertising SDKs. For example, include banners, full screen ads, and more with this extension. All the ad networks are supported with MoPub. The 8 ad networks we support are:
1) Admob 2)Chartboost 3)InMobi 4)iAD
5) Millenial Media 6) AdColony 7) Yume 8) Grey
2) In-App purchases – Read more about in-app purchases on our support page.
3) CocoonJS & Webview- There are some features that are not supported in the current version of CocoonJS, for example divs and many DOM elements are not supported. This extension is where CocoonJS allows accessing a full DOM environment via aWebview
Another interesting feature that Ludei has added is that the webview is simulated in a regular browser, so all the code you generate using this mechanism will be compatible with a browser so you don’t have to crate differences when running your game or app in CocoonJS or in a desktop browser. Isn’t that great? 😉
Get more details here.
4) Camera – This extension allows access to the platform specific camera handling.
In order to test the gamepad API available, you just need the latest CocoonJS launcher for Android. By selecting the option in the CocoonJS cloud compiler options, you can then get the final application that includes the gamepad API. Specific OUYA export is also available.
6) Notifications- CocoonJS rely on different third party push notifications services and offers a consistent way of using them. At the moment we offer Parse and UrbanAirship notifications services as push notifications enablers.
7) Social – Currently available for Facebook.
Hope that was of some help to you! Enjoy using these extensions for your games!
The Ludei Team