Ludei has just uploaded a new version of the CocoonJS Launcher App for Android in Google Play. Below is the list of new features added and bugs corrected in this new version:
CocoonJS new features
- True type fonts: CocoonJS now can render text using a true type font file that you can provide inside a folder called “fonts” among your assets.
CocoonJS Launcher App new features in Android
- Execute your zip files from the SD card: This is a very cool feature if you want to show your applications to anyone without having to be connected to your computer or to a server. This CocoonJS Launcher App release does not erase the possibility of accessing your app zip files using an URL but simply allows you with the option to connect your device to your computer so you can upload as many .zip files as you want to the root folder of your SD card and the CocoonJS Launcher App will look for them and present them to you so you can execute them directly.
- Off-line mode: In this release, once you enter a registration code it will be checked against the server to verify that is valid. This code is securely saved and it will be used the next time without checking the server again so no connection will be needed. Anyway, the launcher allows you to enter a different code that will also be checked against the server. The last valid code will be stored only. This feature in addition to the new feature of executing the zip files you copy to the SD card, allows you to show your creations without having to be connected online.
- New demos: Because this release includes cool new features, new demos have been added to the demo list to show the webview integration and the camera support. We hope you will like them!
- Websockets: There was a internal thread lock that has been solved. Some event callbacks did not receive the correct event parameters.
- Touch Input: There were some problems with the touch input interface that have been solved in this version.
- Render improvements: Some rendering problems have been solved, mainly related to composite operations and creating complex paths.